Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dads in Media Blogathon


Hello Blogging Friends!

I invite you to participate in the Dads in Media Blog-A-Thon going on from now through Father's Day, hosted by my friend RC over at Strange Culture. It's pretty straightforward, in honor of Father's Day, write a blog about a dad or dads in any form of media - film, television, music, literature, art, etc. Then, go to the post that I linked above, and email RC (link on his post) and let him know so he'll include you in the final list.

Here's one suggestion that RC had:

"While your post can be on any related topic, I would especially encourage you, if you are so inclined, to focus on redeeming examples, qualities, or lessons that can be seen in media fathers. Of course, the field's open to your own interpretation of the topic."

I have a post in mind, and hopefully sometime between now and Sunday I can get it out of my head and into this blog!

No comments: