Tuesday, January 22, 2008

gratification

This past weekend, I bought tequila and Snack Packs on the same day.

I love being an adult.



On another note, I'm so excited about all the Oscar love Juno is getting! I don't think it'll win best picture, but just to be nominated, wow! And "Falling Slowly" from Once was nominated! Ratatouille got a screenplay nomination! Oh man, I'm definitely watching the Academy Awards this year, if they still happen. The Michael Clayton cast certainly deserved all of their nominations - they each cranked out superb performances. I'll be rooting for Tilda Swinton. Unfortunately, I can't comment on all the ones I haven't seen, but maybe I'll go see Atonement this weekend.

2 comments:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

atonement was awesome. i hope you love it.

The Pensive Poet said...

You should definitely see Atonement this weekend!! It will give you chills on the inside. It is truly a masterpiece.