- Uncontrollable laughing at things that aren't really that funny.
- Use of curse words, both real and made-up, ("Oh shiznit!")
- High distractability
- Decreased inhibitions resulting in inappropriate comments, ("What does 'SM' stand for?" "I dunno, but it involves leather.")
- Excessive use of "Your mom" and "That's what she said" jokes, ("Your mom's a standard error of the mean!" "Your mom looks like an anorexic dog!")
- Increased interest in the opposite sex, (Edgar's male friend called, and I kept obnoxiously asking, "Is he hot?")
- Extreme fatigue!
Friday, May 02, 2008
Last night I learned that working on multiple regression equations for a couple of hours has similar effects on me as consuming alcohol, contributing to the following behaviors: